Sunday 18 May 2014

Introduction & A Warm Welcome

Hello and welcome to C O U R T N E Y J A N E! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am an 18 year old university student from Melbourne, Australia. I am in no way shape of form a "beauty expert" or really anyone who knows anything about the correct terminology, but simply a girl who spends her (too much) time indulging in YouTube beauty gurus, beauty Instagram accounts and of course, various lifestyle blogs (lists of some of my favourites coming soon).

I have decided to get into this whole blogging thing as per request (or nagging) of a dear friend of mine, after I corrupted her and introduced her into the world of beauty and lifestyle. She is constantly saying that I should start up a YouTube account but due to me not having the confidence to do this (at least for the time being), I thought a blog was the next best thing! I am also approaching my 2 month semester holidays from my first year of university and am terrified at how much free time I am facing. Also hoping to improve my literacy skills as I am currently studying to become a teacher and last time I checked, teachers do not misspell common words like myself. Or at least, not as often as myself.

On this blog of mine, you will see a range of beauty tags, some that are going around on the YouTube community and also the Instragram community, various hauls, tricks of the trade & perhaps a OOTD or two. Basically anything and everything you've already seen before in the beauty world.

Thank-you and I hope you enjoy this little journey I am embarking on.

Ps. Feedback is much appreciated.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C O N T A C T  M E

Instagram: @ccccccourtney
Email: courtneyjaneclark@hotmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment