Tuesday 22 July 2014

Boe Beauty VIP Beauty Queen

This is my entry for the Boe Beauty VIP Beauty Queen Competition! I have chosen to create three separate looks, using a range of cosmetics and prodcuts from Boe Beauty. Each look uses a different Boe Beauty eye-shadow duo and Boe Beauty lip product. Read on to see how I created the three looks!




 The Blue Lagoon 
Model: Clare, 15 years old

A crazy and bold statement look with a subtle, soft lip. For this look, I used a range of different blues, metallics and hints of silver. Perfect for a school formal or a night out on the town. 

Clare started off with a fresh face. I applied a light CC cream and blended with a taper kabuki brush. Because of Clare's youthful skin I did not need to further conceal any blemishes and went straight to contour and highlight. I used Boe Beauty Bronzing Powder in the shade #5 Glow Bronzing Powder and Boe Beauty Shimmer Powder in the shade #92 Highlight Shimmer Powder.


1. I applied a metallic blue cream eye-shadow all over the lid and inner corners of the eye. This is going to act as both a base and eye-shadow primer. It will also make the eye-shadows appear more vibrant. 

2. Using the Boe Beauty eye-shadow duo in #48/#47 Azure Silver, I applied the blue shade into the crease and blended with the silver shade. I also used the silver as an inner corner and brow bone highlight. 

3. With a light hand, I applied a thin line of  Boe Beauty liquid eyeliner in #1 Black Nior on the upper lash line. I did not wing out the liner. 

4. To volumize Clare's lashes, I used Boe Beauty Volumizing Mascara in black. 


To counteract the crazy lip colours, I went for a neutral shade lip. The one I used is a Boe Beauty Jumbo Wind Up Lips in the shade #22 Boudoir Pink. 

Clare LOVES Boe Beauty! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dangerously Dark 
Model: Lilli, 14 years old

Very dramatic look with a bold lip- not for the weak hearted!

Lilli started off with a fresh face. Because of the intensity of the eyes on this look, I gave Lilli a more full coverage complexion. Using a heavy duty concealer and Boe Beauty Pressed Powder in the shade #2 Natural, I created a complete base. I then used Boe Beauty Bronzing Powder in the shade #5 Glow Bronzing Powder and Boe Beauty Shimmer Powder in the shade #92 Highlight Shimmer Powder to contour and highlight Lilli's face also. 


1. I applied a metallic silver cream eye-shadow all over the lid and inner corners of the eye. This is going to act as both a base and eye-shadow primer. It will also make the eye-shadows appear more vibrant.

2. Using the Boe Beauty eye-shadow duo in #26/#27 Evening Glamour, I applied the darker shade in the outer corners and the silver shade as an all-over lid colour and inner corner highlight. 

3. To smoke out the dark look even more, I brought the same eye-shadow down to the lower lash line to create a thicker look. This is an optional step as it will not be age-appropriate for everyone. 

4. I created a thick line using Boe Beauty liquid eyeliner in #1 Black Nior on the upper lash line and also brought it down to the lower lash line. I also used Boe Beauty Volumizing Mascara in black to define the lashes. 


For that pop of colour, I used Boe Beauty Matte Lip Cream in the shade #34 Pillarbox.

Lilli loves how Boe Beauty cosmetics looks on her! 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bronze Bombshell 
Model: Bridget, 15 years old

A beautiful, earthy-toned look that could be worn everyday!

Bridget started off with a fresh face. To give an "effortlessly look", I applied Boe Beauty Pressed Powder in the shade #2 Natural to Bridget's face with a powder brush. I did not use any further foundation or similar products. I then used Boe Beauty Bronzing Powder in the shade #5 Glow Bronzing Powder and Boe Beauty Shimmer Powder in the shade #92 Highlight Shimmer Powder to contour and highlight Bridget's face also.


1. I applied a metallic gold cream eye-shadow all over the lid and inner corners of the eye. This is going to act as both a base and eye-shadow primer. It will also make the eye-shadows appear more vibrant.

2. Using the Boe Beauty eye-shadow duo in #1/#2 Toffee Chocolate, I applied the darker shade in the outer corners and the silver shade as an all-over lid colour and inner corner highlight. Out of frame, I applied a loose, gold glitter pigment. This is again an optional step as it will not be age-appropriate for everyone. 

3.  Using a light hand, I applied a thin line of Boe Beauty liquid eyeliner in #1 Black Nior on the upper lash line.

4.  To extend her natural lashes, I used Boe Beauty Volumizing Mascara in black on Bridget. 


To balance the neutral eye, I used Boe Beauty Lipstick in the shade #3 Perfect Pink.

Bridget rushed out to purchase Boe Beauty from Big W! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you liked my entry Boe Beauty! 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C O N T A C T  M E

Instagram: @ccccccourtney

Email: courtneyjaneclark@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment