Tuesday 29 July 2014

Priceline Skincare Haul!

My very first haul and shocker, it's from Priceline! For today and tomorrow only (29th-30th July 2014) Priceline has 40% off their entire skincare range. I obviously jumped at the chance as after months of horrible break outs I finally have it all under control- and I am wanting to keep it this way! I decided to branch out and try some new products and also picked up a couple of things that were on my wish list. 



Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 250ml
RPP: $10.49
I paid: $6.29

A cult favourite to the YouTube world, I wanted to pick this up to see what all they hype is about! I have used this before at a friends house and thought I better to pick it up myself. It is favourite amongst acne suffers and in saying that, super gentle which is perfect as my skin has been through hell and back these last couple of months. 

Formula 10.0.9 One Smooth Operator Pore Clearing Face Scrub
RPP: $8.99
I paid: $5.40

I picked this up as a suggestion from the lovely Gemma Kate. She swore by this in her Courtney Chats interview (click here to read entire post) and I loved the concept of the product. I took a whiff of this in the store and it smells divine! Does Formula 10.0.6 manufacture perfume?

Formula 10.0.6 Keep Your Cool Breakout Calming Mask 100ml
RPP: $8.99
I paid: $5.40

No I did not just buy this for the gorgeous coloured packaging! I was automatically drawn to the word "calming mask" and thought this would of been great 3 weeks ago when my face was covered in pimples and were red raw. Hopefully I don't have to use this as often but sounds like it would be perfect for an emergency zit-before-a-party night!

Formula 10.0.6 Deep Down Detox Ultra-Cleansing Mud Mask 2x5g
RRP: $1.99
I paid: $1.20

The last of the Formula 10.0.6 splurge! I picked up this handy 2 packet masks for my younger brother to test out. He is at the height of puberty and has quite oily skin which he doesn't take as much care of as he should so an ultra-cleansing mud mask would be perfect. I love that you are able to purchase a little tester packet instead of buying a full bottle also. 4 for you Formula 10.0.6! 

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes Value 2x25 wipe pack 
RRP: $10.99
I paid: $6.59

When it comes to wipes, I am really not fussed so I just picked these up on my way out. 50 wipes for 7 bucks, can't go wrong! 

St. Ives Green Tea Scrub 135ml 
RRP: $9.99
I paid: $6.00

I am a big fan of St. Ives scrubs so when I saw the green tea scrub I grabbed it off the shelves. It exfoliates but is also super gentle because of the green tea extract. Can't wait to give this one a go!

Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strips 14 Combo Pack
RPP: $10.99
I paid: $6.59

I recently got sent a boatload of pore strips from Biore but again, my younger brother loves these and has used them all up. I am not a fan of the nose strips I feel as though they are too rough however I was drawn to the 7 face strips in this packet. I always just used the nose strips on various areas of my face so perhaps that is why I was in so much pain when I pulled them off! 

Olay Regenerist Advanced Cleaning System Specialty Cleanser
RRP: $34.99
I paid: $21.00
I have been lusting over this bad boy for at least a year now! I always convinced myself that I didn't need it and that my hands and a cleansing brush was enough. But after seeing it was on sale I was like, screw it, and chucked it into my basket. I love the feeling of clean skin and can't fall asleep unless I have every trace of makeup off my face so I think this battery operated face cleanser brush is going to get a work out. Expect to see a review on this product within the next month or so! 

If you want to purchase any of these products I recommend you heading down to your local Priceline today or tomorrow and hitting up the 40% off sale! 

Thanks for reading and let me know what products you picked up  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C O N T A C T  M E

Instagram: @ccccccourtney

Email: courtneyjaneclark@hotmail.com



1 comment:

  1. I dislike being paid the day after these sales! The Formula 10.0.06 Breakout Calming Mask looks like my jam, I can imagine the peppermint scent being heavenly!

    ReplyDelete