Thursday 31 July 2014

Top 5 products under $5! Collab with MaddyBeautyLove

I have paired up with the ever so lovely Maddison from MaddyBeautyLove to bring to you all my top 5 products under 5 bucks! Now I can hear the jaws dropping- 5 bucks can get you nothing in Australia! Yes, I am very much aware of the ridiculous marketing that is on Australian makeup. Almost everything is overpriced and 10 times the amount as what it is over in other places such as America. That is why we have decided to gather up a bunch of our favourite, cheaper items and share with you! They may become your holy grail product without busting the bank! 


Now before you check out my top 5 products under $5, go check out Maddison's top 10 under $10. Likewise, Maddison is a Melbourne based beauty vlogger with an array of videos for you to watch. Very informative and defaintly worth checking out! Links to Maddison's social media will be linked at the end of this post. 



Now on to the top 5 products under $5!

1. Essence XXXL Shine Lipglosses ($3.25 from Priceline & Target)
My all time favourite lipgloss-I refuse to use anything else! I own the entire range which come in multiple shades, ranging from bright pinks and reds to nudes. They aren't sticky, stay on the lips and have a subtle yet sweet scent that doesn't irritate in the slightest way possible. My favourite 2 shades are 26 Twinkle Twinkle and 24 Just Gorgeous  which are shades that can be easily worn on top of nudes to reduce the "flatness" some nudes give. New shades are also released each season as limited edition and I have yet to meet an Essence lipgloss I haven't loved! 


2. Elf Eyelash Curler ($3 from Kmart) 
Probably not the most exciting item but a necessity to any girl out there. Elf has only recently been released in Australia and I decided to give this curler a go as my old Revlon one gave up on me after a short few months. And let me just say- wow. The best curler I have ever come across. For only $3, how could you pass it up?

3. Boe Beauty Lip Matte Creams ($2 from Big W) 
After being pretty disappointed from the Australis Velourlips, I had given up on lip creams altogether and stuck with the good old fashion lipstick. That was until Boe Beauty entered my life! These matte lip creams are an absolute dream on the lips. Not drying at all and the colour range is pretty good too- you will always find a colour suited for you. I find the longevity for these creams are even longer than the higher end products and at just a fraction of the price too. Big fan right here! 



4. Girlz Only Dry Shampoo ($2 from Target)
Another necessity for a girl's collection! I have thin, knotty and oily hair so whenever I need a quick fix I give this a spray and it is quickly evaporated. My roots aren't oily anymore and volume is added at the crown. The packaging is a let down as some product is know to be released and cans are left empty but again, it's $2 so it isn't a huge lost. 


5. Maybelline Baby Lips (Around $3.25 from Priceline, Target, various Chemists...) 
Although they're not the most moisturising balms available, I am still very much obsessed with these baby lips! The scents are so nice on the lips and the pigmented ones give the most perfect subtle flush of colour. Such an easy thing to chuck in your bag or bring with you to school. I will never get sick of these babies. 

That's all folks! You can defiantly find some beauty steals in Australia!

Be sure to send Maddison some love and follow her on her various social media: 
Instagram: @Nice_N_Spiffy
Tumblr: www.maddylovesongs.tumblr.com/
Twitter : @MaddyLoveSongs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C O N T A C T  M E

Instagram: @ccccccourtney

Email: courtneyjaneclark@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment