Thursday 14 August 2014

"Courtney Chats" with: Victoriya x & cindeebindee

This week I got the opportunity to chat with these two gorgeous girls from Melbourne! Their blossoming friendship began after meeting each through YouTube and now they both can't imagine life without each other on their side. Continue on for the full interview inside!

 


----------------------------------------------------------------------------

What’s your favourite video you have created?
V: My favourite video I’ve created has probably got to be my ‘Black, White & Gold’ Outfit of the Day video. It’s the first OOTD on my channel and I think it turned out pretty well. It also incorporates a lot of the street-style trends I’ve been seeing everywhere recently (which i love!).  I also really enjoyed the whole filming and editing process too, even though filming it was a mission and a half since noone was around to film it for me. But other than that- It was a blast and I look forward to filming more OOTD videos in the future!  
C: This is a tough one but probably my collective thrift haul is that sad , haha I love hunting for bargains. I always find the best things for the cheapest price and I think it is such a great way to save money ,and Its one of my favourite videos to watch also.
 

What’s your favourite video the other person has created?
V: I really like Cindy’s haul Videos, especially her thrift hauls! I think Cindy is amazing at finding great on-trend pieces that are affordable and also suit her personal style.  
C:Probably one of her vlogs haha because I'm in it! Haha jokes, but seriously we always have fun shopping together and going out so it is probably of my favourite of hers to watch


Besides from meeting each other, what’s the best thing you have gotten from YouTube? 
V: Its going to sound cheesy, but probably confidence, and the ability to be myself and say what i feel!  
C: Meeting everyone and making amazing friends is the best part but also it has made me a lot more confident in every day life and a lot more aware of my appearance and I learn what the best products are , I love it !


Any tips for young girls out there wanting to begin with their own beauty channels?
V: Just to be themselves, not care what others think and to invest in a a semi-decent camera! 
C: This is a pretty ironic question because I personally still think I'm kind of getting started haha! The main thing I would say is to be yourself it is so obvious when your fake and people will pick up on it and also be confident because if your happy other people will be happy watching your videos. 

Do you see yourself still doing YouTube in 5 years time?
V: Hopefully, yes! I really do enjoy making youtube videos, especially the editing and the production process.  
C: Honestly I don’t know because I don’t know where I will be but I am working my way up to working full time and if I have time I might still continue but it really depends how I feel in 5 years cause I’m not a psychic and most likely I will be putting my whole life into perspective then so we will see I guess.


Most expensive item you have purchased yourself? 
V: A pair of silver sparkly heels by Guess. They were $190 and I got them to wear to my Year 12 Formal. They’re so stunning, but are so uncomfortable! I do regret getting them haha!
C: Definitely without a doubt my mac book air I used pretty much all my savings at the time for it but it was well worth it shes still going strong and such a great investment! I was going to say my car but I'm still paying that off haha!

Style icons?
V: I don’t really have a style icon. I get a lot of my outfit inspirations off tumblr. But also, the music I listen to also influences my outfits a lot and I really love street style with a bit of a girly twist. If I had to chose a style icon though, it would probably have to be Selena Gomez, Rihanna or Kylie Jenner! They all have such different styles but they always look amazing, and I love their styles!  
C: I love Kylie Jenner's style because it is simple yet trendy and not that girly which is like my style and jeans never are outdated , I also adore the character Spencer from Pretty Little Liar's fashion she dresses so preppy and put together and I love it. 

Favourite drugstore product?
V: Definitely the Australis Fresh and Flawless Pressed Powder!! Its a holy grail!  
C: Loreal true match foundation. I know it is so overhyped but for good reason it is actually amazing! Perfect coverage and texture and also there is a wider selection of colours for yellow undertone girls but still not even for my darker girls so they need to get on that. 


Favourite high end product?
V: Without a doubt, MAC studio fix fluid foundation!  
C: Definitely my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. I've been in love ever since I got it for my birthday it has the perfect colours and the quality is immense and also smells amazing.


If you could have a dinner party and invite any 3 people from YouTube, who would they be and why?
V: I'd love to have Jenna Marbles, Kingsley & Moe Othman over for a dinner party! I love to laugh, and they are so hilarious! Even though i have quite a different personality than them, I feel like i wouldn’t be able to stop laughing and I’d have a blast! 
C: Wow this is a hard question cause I love so many youtubers but probably Jacksgap, I mean its pretty obvious they are gorgeous and also I get 2 for the price of one! The Hodge twins – these 2 American men are the funniest and they would make my day every time they talk & lastly Chloe Morello just because I've been a massive fan of hers for ages and I need a girlfriend there to chat with. 


 Follow the gorgeous Cindy on all her social media sites at:
Instagram: @cindybabyxo 

Follow the lovely Victoriya on all of her social media sites at:
Instagram: @victoriya_x

If you are a YouTuber and wanting an interview, do not hesitate to ask! Thanks for reading x
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C O N T A C T  M E

Instagram: @ccccccourtney

Email: courtneyjaneclark@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment