Saturday 12 July 2014

"Courtney Considers": NEW Biore Charcoal Skincare Line

In case you haven't heard, Biore released a new charcoal line for 2014 and it's now only just popping up in stores around Australia. At first I was confused, I have never heard of charcoal being in a skin care product before. Is my skin going to turn black? Will the product stain my hands? What does it smell like? Biroe was kind enough to send me their charcoal range so I was able to answer all these questions and more. 


Before trying this range, I of course needed to do my research on the benefits of charcoal for the skin. I found out that charcoal is not only excellent at absorbing chemicals, but it also has the ability to efficiently and effectively hold onto and remove toxins and impurities from the skin. Within skin care products, charcoal has the ability to effectively deep cleanse without irritating the skin.

The Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser comes in a reasonable 200ml sized bottle with a handy pump applicator which is almost essential for skincare products for me personally as I use them majority of the time in the shower (click here for my skincare routine). Although it appears black in the bottle, once massaged into the skin it transforms into a creamy white paste and does not stain skin. Biore claims that the charcoal is combined with Skin Purifying Technology to effectively eliminate skin impurities and congestion, while deeply cleansing the pores. 

After just the first use, I was sold! My skin felt so refreshed and clean- I could almost feel my pores closing up. The scent of the product is also amazing. It's subtle and sweet and nothing like any other skin product I have used before. I have to restrict myself to 2 pumps per shower or else I can easily use this all up in a week flat. 

As for the Biore Self-Heating Mask, the mask truly does heat itself up! It is activated by water and after gently massaging into the skin you can feel a warm sensation. My younger brother, who suffers from large pores and blackheads, said that he could feel his skin getting a deep clean and his pores were visibly smaller after just one use. After a minute, you rinse it off and your skin is as soft as a baby's butt! 

Overall, I think these products are awesome and once I use them all up I will for sure be repurchasing. I will be reviewing more from Biore so if you have any products from them you want to see a review on, let me know down in the comments! 

Thanks for reading!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
C O N T A C T  M E
Instagram: @ccccccourtney

Email: courtneyjaneclark@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment